Understanding the purpose of a tax form or schedule is never a pleasant experience. That's why we created a comprehensive tax form library, showcasing the most frequently used tax forms and schedules you may encounter. We believe the process of staying compliant with your taxes should be as effortless as possible.
- What is the form number? Form RT-6
- What government agency is it filed with? The Florida Department of Revenue (FLDOR)
- What is the form name? Florida Department of Revenue Employer’s Quarterly Report
- What is this form about? Form RT-6 is a document used to report and remit unemployment taxes. Employers submit this form on a quarterly basis to detail the wages paid to employees and calculate the unemployment tax owed based on those wages. It plays an essential role in maintaining the unemployment insurance fund and ensuring benefits are available for eligible individuals who become unemployed.
What does it look like?
Looking for more information about this form? Here are some helpful resources:
- About the form - https://floridarevenue.com/taxes/taxesfees/Pages/reemployment.aspx
- Example copy of the form - https://floridarevenue.com/Forms_library/current/rt6.pdf
- Form instructions - https://floridarevenue.com/forms_library/current/rt6n.pdf
- File it online - https://brtx-fl-uc.bswa.net/
How can we help you today?
Looking for more information about this or other tax forms? The tax team at DiMercurio Advisors are tax compliance experts. We are passionate about ensuring you are well-informed and in control of your tax situation.