Understanding the purpose of a tax form or schedule is never a pleasant experience. That's why we created a comprehensive tax form library, showcasing the most frequently used tax forms and schedules you may encounter. We believe the process of staying compliant with your taxes should be as effortless as possible.
- What is the form number? Form DR-405?
- What government agency is it filed with? The Florida Department of Revenue (FLDOR)
- What is the form name? Tangible Personal Property Tax Return
- What is this form about? Form DR-405 is utilized by property appraisers to assess tangible personal property for tax purposes. This form requires details about the property owner's assets, such as equipment, fixtures, furniture, and other items used in a business. It helps determine the appropriate tax value for these assets on an annual basis.
What does it look like?
Looking for more information about this form? Here are some helpful resources:
- About the form - https://floridarevenue.com/property/Pages/Taxpayers_TangiblePersonalProperty.aspx
- Example copy of the form - https://floridarevenue.com/property/Documents/dr405.pdf
How can we help you today?
Looking for more information about this or other tax forms? The tax team at DiMercurio Advisors are tax compliance experts. We are passionate about ensuring you are well-informed and in control of your tax situation.