Understanding the purpose of a tax form or schedule is never a pleasant experience. That's why we created a comprehensive tax form library, showcasing the most frequently used tax forms and schedules you may encounter. We believe the process of staying compliant with your taxes should be as effortless as possible.
- What is the form number? Form DR-15
- What government agency is it filed with? The Florida Department of Revenue (FLDOR)
- What is the form name? Sales and Use Tax Return
- What is this form about? Form DR-15 is a document used in Florida by businesses to report and remit sales and use tax. It captures details about taxable sales, purchases on which use tax is due, allowable deductions, and the tax amount to be remitted. Businesses operating within the state are required to file this form on a predetermined schedule, ensuring they comply with tax obligations related to their sales and purchases.
What does it look like?
Looking for more information about this form? Here are some helpful resources:
- About the form - https://floridarevenue.com/taxes/taxesfees/Pages/sales_tax.aspx
- Example copy of the form - https://floridarevenue.com/Forms_library/current/dr15.pdf
- Form instructions - https://floridarevenue.com/Forms_library/current/dr15n.pdf
- File it online - https://ritx-fl-sales.bswa.net/
How can we help you today?
Looking for more information about this or other tax forms? The tax team at DiMercurio Advisors are tax compliance experts. We are passionate about ensuring you are well-informed and in control of your tax situation.