Understanding the purpose of a tax form or schedule is never a pleasant experience. That's why we created a comprehensive tax form library, showcasing the most frequently used tax forms and schedules you may encounter. We believe the process of staying compliant with your taxes should be as effortless as possible.
- What is the form number? Form DR-1
- What government agency is it filed with? The Florida Department of Revenue (FLDOR)
- What is the form name? Florida Business Tax Application
- What is this form about? Form DR-1 is a registration application used by businesses to obtain a sales tax, use tax, employment tax, or other state-required licenses and permits. By completing and submitting this form, entities can ensure they are compliant with state tax obligations and regulations.
What does it look like?
Looking for more information about this form? Here are some helpful resources:
- About the form - https://floridarevenue.com/taxes/eservices/Pages/registration.aspx
- Example copy of the form - https://floridarevenue.com/Forms_library/current/dr1.pdf
- Form instructions - https://floridarevenue.com/Forms_library/current/dr1n.pdf
- File it online - https://floridarevenue.com/taxes/eservices/Pages/registration.aspx
How can we help you today?
Looking for more information about this or other tax forms? The tax team at DiMercurio Advisors are tax compliance experts. We are passionate about ensuring you are well-informed and in control of your tax situation.