Understanding the purpose of a tax form or schedule is never a pleasant experience. That's why we created a comprehensive tax form library, showcasing the most frequently used tax forms and schedules you may encounter. We believe the process of staying compliant with your taxes should be as effortless as possible.
- What is the form number? Form DR-835
- What government agency is it filed with? The Florida Department of Revenue (FLDOR)
- What is the form name? Power of Attorney and Declaration of Representative
- What is this form about? Form DR-835 is a document that allows individuals or entities to grant another person the authority to represent them in tax matters. By completing this form, the grantor provides the designated representative with the power to receive and inspect confidential tax information and to act on their behalf in discussions with the tax authority, among other specified actions.
What does it look like?
Looking for more information about this form? Here are some helpful resources:
- Example copy of the form - https://floridarevenue.com/Forms_library/current/dr835.pdf
How can we help you today?
Looking for more information about this or other tax forms? The tax team at DiMercurio Advisors are tax compliance experts. We are passionate about ensuring you are well-informed and in control of your tax situation.