Understanding the purpose of a tax form or schedule is never a pleasant experience. That's why we created a comprehensive tax form library, showcasing the most frequently used tax forms and schedules you may encounter. We believe the process of staying compliant with your taxes should be as effortless as possible.
- What is the form number? Form W-2
- What government agency is it filed with? The Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- What is the form name? Wage and Tax Statement
- What is this form about? This form reports an employee's annual wages and the amount of taxes withheld from their paycheck. Employers issue this form to both the employee and the tax agency, detailing earnings and withholdings for the year.
What does it look like?
Looking for more information about this form? Here are some helpful resources:
- About the form - https://www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/about-form-w-2
- Example copy of the form - https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw2.pdf
- Form instructions - https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/iw2w3.pdf
How can we help you today?
Looking for more information about this or other tax forms? The tax team at DiMercurio Advisors are tax compliance experts. We are passionate about ensuring you are well-informed and in control of your tax situation.