Understanding the purpose of a tax form or schedule is never a pleasant experience. That's why we created a comprehensive tax form library, showcasing the most frequently used tax forms and schedules you may encounter. We believe the process of staying compliant with your taxes should be as effortless as possible.
- What is the form number? Form 1040-ES
- What government agency is it filed with? The Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- What is the form name? Estimated Tax for Individuals
- What is this form about? This form is used by individuals to calculate and pay estimated quarterly taxes. It's meant for taxpayers who have income that isn’t subject to withholding, such as self-employment income, dividends, or rental income.
What does it look like?
Looking for more information about this form? Here are some helpful resources:
- About the form - https://www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/about-form-1040-es
- Example copy of the form - https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040es.pdf
How can we help you today?
Looking for more information about this or other tax forms? The tax team at DiMercurio Advisors are tax compliance experts. We are passionate about ensuring you are well-informed and in control of your tax situation.